NSP / Elements HDT Tinder-D8
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Whether you swipe right, left, or even up, the Elements Tinder-D8 is never going to let you down! Designed by Marcie O’Neill, the Tinder-D8 is your perfect match if you’re looking for a high-performance, allround shortboard that’s great in all conditions.
Elements Tinder-D8 Design:
The Elements Tinder-D8, in a rounded square tail with quad fin set-up, a single concave from the midsection through to a double out the fins, combined with a flatter rocker, gets you down the line fast, keeps you in the pocket and enhances your maneuvers.
The Shaper’s Union version is the more premium model available in the Tinder-D8 range, coming in nine different sizes, ranging from 5’6″ right up to 6’10”.
Bottom: Concave to Double
Ideal waves: All conditions
Level: Intermediate – Expert
Elements Tinder-D8 Fins:
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|5'10''||19 5/8||2 3/8||29.9||3.40|
|6'0''||20 1/2||2 7/16||33.3||3.57|
|6'2''||20 3/4||2 9/16||36.7||3.72|
Durability, value and performance – the go-to board for any recreational surfer.
– Exclusive HDT molding technology delivers highly accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
– EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
– The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single surf range.
– Great performance shapes at attractive prices.
– The amazing blend of construction features including eco-friendly bio-resin is a game-changer in its category.